HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Grand Plaza Print


Now that we are done with most of the major work in making over our house it's fun getting to add some of the finishing decorating details. We fell in love with this beautiful Grand Plaza print from Arhaus. It's a large scale reproduction of a 19th century etching that shows a European plaza and was originally created by James McNeill Whistler. It has a beautiful tint to it that gives it an antique feel and makes it look just like an original etching.

Along with this print they have a coordinating one that depicts another similar scene.


We have it in our master bedroom now and I love how it looks in there but we recently painted the den downstairs and I think once we finish getting some furniture back in there we may possibly move this in there because I love how it looks against the dark chocolate walls we just painted. For now though, I love how it looks above our dresser.









I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!






* Grand plaza print provided by Arhaus. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 


And here is a detailed source list (not everything listed is shown in above photos):

Wallcolor - Moonshine by Benjamin Moore in Matte
Trim - Simply White by Benjamin Moore in Semi-gloss
Nightstand - Made over from a Tarva dresser from IKEA (you can read all of the details here)
Lamps - HomeGoods
Bed - Ballard Designs - fabric 10 oz linen natural
Euro Shams and Duvet - Ballard Designs
Pom Pom Shams - Ballard Designs
Little pillow in front - IKEA 
Rug - Pottery Barn (about 8 years ago)
Three Ring Chest - Soft Surroundings
Grand Plaza Framed Print - Arhuas 
Drapery Panels - IKEA Ritva Panels
Drapery Rods - Lowe's 
Roman Shades - Lowe's - Jakarta in Pecan (I think they are now discontinued)
Lamp - the base was from Hobby Lobby I think about 8 years ago and the shade is from Target
You Make My Heart Sing Sign - Dear Lillie
Tray - HomeGoods
Vase - JoAnn Fabric's several years ago
Flowers - Trader Joe's
Picture Frame - a gift about 6 or 7 years ago
Framed Antique Sheet Music - gift from my mother-in-law
Chair - was my great uncles and got passed down to my parents and then down to us about eight years ago
Ottoman - Target (about 5 or 6 years ago)
Gold Oval Frame - have had for years
H - gift

9 comments:

  1. I don't know what we ever did here in Asheville NC before we got a Trader Joe's. I buy three things there regularly and one of them is flowers! Love the print for your bed room. It looks as though it was made for it! Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grand Plaza print looks beautiful in your room! I have that set of Arhaus prints in our dining room and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my fav look yet. I love the texture/colors in the print, it really compliments the room and especially your dresser well!

    ~ Miranda @ MrsMyrnSmith on IG (mlsmds99@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your posts, I follow with interest x (Pink Broccoli UK)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that print! You have such an incredible gift of decorating and arranging and displaying vignettes. So pretty!

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see your den! Can you tell us what color dark brown you chose??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went with Midsummer Night by Benjamin Moore!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...